Charles Grant Charities was established for the purpose of providing housing, food and financial assistance for those in need.
Who Is Charles Grant Charities?
• A 501(c)(3), non-profit organization who works closely with churches, communities, businesses and civic organizations.
• We provide emergency assistance for families, singles and expectant women (including food, clothing, transportation, job referrals, etc.)
• Charles Grant has been helping families of Loudoun County and surrounding areas since 1969. Charles Grant Charities carries that tradition forward.
• Our Board of Directors is comprised of professional business men & women and local clergy.
Who are the Homeless in Loudoun County?
• Due to Loudoun County’s lack of affordable housing and high cost of living, many who are homeless are actually working full-time, or have recently lost their job.
• Some are people who have moved here to accept a better paying job only to find they are unable to afford housing.
• Others have experienced job layoffs, divorce and/or other traumatic events that have left them with insufficient resources or income to pay rent.
We seek to provide...
• Temporary Financial Assistance
• Poverty Prevention
• Food and clothing for hungry men, women and children
• Referrals for Jobs for unemployed adults
• Referrals for legal, medical and/or other assistance
What can you do to help?
The Charles Grant Charities counts on generous donations from local churches, corporations, civic groups, businesses, individuals; and anyone looking to make a difference!
May 14, 2024 - 3rd Annual Charlie Grant Charities Golf Tournament
All Day Event : There were over 80 golfers and the event raised over $50,000 in 2023.
If you would like to participate in this year’s Golf Classic, please click here for more information